We had a great week in the Lord. This Sunday was the first signs of winter in Langdon as a storm dumped about 5 inches of snow that had to be shoveled off the walk. We still had a great group of people present and several of us ventured out to minister in the nursing homes in the area as well. The Lord is so good to us it is hard to fathom. This week’s sermon is about discipleship, both being and making disciples. I pray that God richly blesses you through His Word.
Sermon notes 11/21/10
- Disciples are fruitful
- What does it mean to abide?
- What is the fruit that we bear?
- Galatians 5:22-23
- Disciples – John 4:35-36; Matthew 13:18-23
- Time to be fruitful and multiply
- What does it mean to be a disciple?
- Being with Christ
- Becoming like Christ – John 15:18-16:4
- Matthew 10:24-25
- Ephesians 4:11-15, 20-24
- Time to make the disciples
- Matthew 28:18-20
- Living life together